- June 17, 2022
- Posted by: Chinwendu Nwaeze
- Category: Construction, Consultation, Investment, Real Estate
Things to Consider Before You Start A Building Project
So you’ve decided to build a house…Awesome! But you’re unsure what to do and how to do it. Now that you have decided to make your home, we want to give you a few pointers. First, knowing what you want out of your home is the key to designing it. Also, keep in mind that building your own home is a thrilling adventure.
Planning is the first step to build a house. It takes time and patience but it can save you lots of money because you don’t need to spend more than you should. Before you start anything, make sure to check a few things that may not be favourable upon building a house. Before you start building, do review the following important factors:
1. Getting the right Architect to assist with the designs: It is essential to bring in an Architect to help with the project’s design. A well-designed project will add value to the property and improve the building’s user experience.
2. Make sure your finances are in order: It is critical to have them in order before getting quotes on the project and starting construction. This reduces the likelihood of the project being abandoned
3. Make a reasonable budget: Being upfront and honest about your budget during the project’s design stage can help prevent future heartbreaks. Too often, people start designing or even building their projects without first obtaining an accurate construction cost estimate.
4. Understanding Government regulations: Before commencing your construction project, always ensure that all Government regulations are complied with.
5. Getting an effective and efficient Construction Company: Catalyst Properties is the real estate and construction arm of Catalyst Business Consult. Catalyst Properties is aimed at ensuring that you construct with ease from start to finish. From the process of documentation to construction.
You can visit us at Catalyst Business Consult, 10 Owolabi Balogun Street, Abule-Oja, Yaba, Lagos or call us on 08162726997
For more inquiries on how to get started with your construction project, contact us via the following platforms: