- September 30, 2021
- Posted by: Adeshola Gbadebo
- Category: Education, Unilag
In recent times lots of inquiries have been coming as regards how to go about UNILAG Diploma Entrance Exam. Our post of the week, is designed to highlight all that you are expected to know to ace your UNILAG Diploma Entrance Exam.
1. What is the UNILAG Diploma Entrance Exam?
It is an exam administered by the School of Foundation Studies. Upon successfully writing the exam the School of Foundation Studies will provide an intensive one-year programme teaching subjects in line with JUPEB syllabus for admission. Highly qualified students who pass an authorized test conducted by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) are eligible to apply for Direct Entry admission into the UNILAG 200-level degree programs through JAMB (Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board)
2. What course can I apply to using the Diploma Entrance Exam?
Click on link http://foundation.unilag.edu.ng/relevantsubgroup.htm to see the courses you can apply for.
3. What is required?
- A minimum of FIVE credits (English Language, Mathematics and three relevant subjects) obtained at one sitting at the SSCE/WASSC, GCE/O/L, NECO with results
- Payment of N30, 000 for Registration and Counselling.
- Physical Presence at Catalyst Business Consult for biometrics
4. When does the Registration end?
Registration for the Diploma Entrance exam closes on the 8th October 2021.
5. Where will the Exam will take place?
The Diploma Entrance Exam will start on the 12th October 2021 and will be online. Online meaning it can be written at the comfort of your home using a laptop and stable environment you can also write the exam at Catalyst Business Consult.
6. What is the exam structure ?
- All questions are Multiple Choice.
- Examination subjects are: Mathematics, English Language and 3 other relevant subjects (according to candidates choice of course combination.
- The online test will last for only 30 minutes
At Catalyst Business Consult, from testimonials of students who wrote their POST-UTME Exams with us we are the best in providing the best facilities for students to write online exams. For more information visit us at 10 Owolabi Balogun Street, Abule-Oja, Yaba . Call or send a message to us on 08162726997
Watch our Director address on the Diploma Entrance Exam.