- October 19, 2022
- Posted by: Chinwendu Nwaeze
- Category: Admission, Education, Human Capital Development, Unilag
What You Need to Know About the UNILAG Online Screening Process
As a potential student at the University of Lagos, you might have inquiries about the online Screening procedure. Lucky for you, we have all the answers! In this post, we’ll address the most commonly asked questions that people have the most about the procedure.
If you have any other questions, be sure to leave us a message. Also, if you’re still having trouble with the online screening process, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We’re here to help!
What Is the UNILAG Online Screening Process?
Since there would be no conducting of POST-UTME exams this year; according to the UNILAG Admission Board, candidates with a score of 200 or higher in the 2022 UTME who chose the University of Lagos as their first choice are eligible for screening. The screening process is ongoing, so you don’t have to worry about missing the deadline.
Why Do I Need to Take the Online Screening?
You must complete the online screening process if you’re a prospective student at UNILAG. This determines whether you are qualified for admission to the university.
The online screening process will require you to provide information such as your NAME, UTME registration number, and Date of Birth, WAEC or NECO results, Mobile numbers, Email address. Please ensure that you have all the required documents/information ready before you begin the screening process.
When Is the Online Screening?
The Online Screening process has begun and it is simple and straightforward. Here are five things you need to know about the online screening process:
- Part-time students need not apply for the online screening as it is only for undergraduates.
- After the success of the online screening process, emails and text messages will be sent to you. Whether or not the cut-off mark reduces, is the decision of the UNILAG board.
- You must upload your O’ Level results to JAMB CAPS (Centre Admissions Processing System).
- The online screening will be conducted before admission is given.
- Physical screening can only be done once granted admission.
How Do I Prepare for the Online Screening Process?
You’re probably wondering how to prepare for the UNILAG online screening process. Well, don’t worry, we’re here to help.
First of all, make sure you have a valid email address and your UTME Registration Number handy. You’ll need both of these to register for the process. Contact us via CBC.HELP
How Long Does the Online Screening Process Take?
You’re probably wondering how long the process will take. Well, the good news is that you can complete it in as little as 15 minutes. But of course, that’s assuming you have all your documents ready to go.
After the payment has been received, a form will be given to you. Once it has been completed, a text message and an email will be sent to the appropriate email address and cell number to confirm your information.
In conclusion, UNILAG will not be conducting POST-UTME examinations this year, hence the Online Screening process. Register with us now for the following reasons:
- Simple and straightforward process
- Free consultations
- No queue
- Smooth registration without MISTAKES.
- No need for physical appearance.
- Steady follow up