Do This 5 Simple Things To Own A Logistics Business Imprint In Lagos – Let KJDS Guide You.
- January 22, 2016
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Business plans, Consultation, Delivery, Logistics
Nothing pisses business people like delay and endless waiting to ship out or retrieve a package to and fro. This particular point on a business cycle (distribution) has become a major part of product reviews especially since e-commerce is now a part of our everyday lives. Imagine what a testimonial like “I ordered a box of product XY and I was surprised that it landed at my doorpost before I could say Jack. I love their services” would do to your brand appeal in the face of fierce competition. Your delivery can be seamless with the right resources in play. You can also own your own logistics imprint with the help of our officials at Kaptain Jerry Delivery Services.
Kaptain Jerry Delivery Services (KJDS) just recently rolled out PROJECT COSIGN 3.0. Project Cosign in clear terms seeks to empower you by making you a logistics service provider. You can set up your own business in this regard with as little as N550,000. How ?
KJDS under our Project Cosign scheme would help you with documentation and set up of your brand. Your N550,000 payment upfront as capital comes with mouth watering incentives such as minimum ROI of N150,000 every month, a brand new bike, prepared rate cards as well as a large pool of client base to get orders from on a daily.
Your bike would be kept in good condition as we would provide you a parking space. Your bike would also be provided with extra kits like helmet, branded box and tracker to guarantee safety of operator and longevity of bike.
In summary –
- Contact CBC and signify interest to be a logistics business owner
- Make payment of N550,000 as start up capital
- If you are a service provider, reach out to your prospective and existing customers and inform them that you now offer logistics services
- Consult with CBC to expand and reach out to other customers
- Allow our officials at CBC guide you on risk management and other technical support initiatives.