- December 28, 2022
- Posted by: Chinwendu Nwaeze
- Category: Holidays, Human Capital Development, Lifestyle
END THE YEAR WITH A BANG!
The final month of 2022 is here! Amazing how time flies. When you look back at the year from the beginning to the end, we are sure there’s a lot you should be thankful for.
The most important thing is to successfully end the previous year before beginning the new year.
THE IMPORTANCE OF “FINISHING STRONG”
What is “Finishing Strong”? Finishing strong requires mental fortitude, which you develop via repeated meetings with the sirens of failure that tempt you to quit because ‘it’s all too difficult and not really worth it anyhow.’
Finishing strong entails reflecting on your year: what you accomplished, what you failed at, what lessons you learned, as well as how your experiences changed you. It entails accepting what has occurred and learning how your experiences have made you stronger and then applying that knowledge to plan for a prosperous New Year.
Why is it important to Finish Strong? It is because finishing strong aids in starting strong. Although December is a month of celebration, it is also a time for introspection. Use it to reflect on the past year so that you could make smart plans for the one that lies ahead.
- Every year is like a book you should read to gain a better understanding of the course your life has taken and the degree of change you can anticipate in the coming year. Although some chapters of your life have been rough, all of those pain and loss matters. Every phase of your life matters because it builds you into becoming a better version.
- Finishing strong necessitates a great deal of introspection, and these reflections will bring up old behaviors and events from your past that you must deal with. It is possible, doable, and crucial to face those challenging times if you want to finish the year strong.
- Make better decisions and cultivate good habits by confronting your bad habits and decisions.
The way you choose to end the year is up to you! Are you going to finish strong?