- January 17, 2022
- Posted by: Adeshola Gbadebo
- Category: Admission, Education, Unilag
ALL YOU MUST KNOW ABOUT UNILAG SCREENING.
UNILAG has announced that screening for Batch B Freshmen commences on 24th January 2022.
If you are worried about what do after the admission has been offered and accepted, this posts will highlight all the steps to take
These are the steps to take afterwards:
1. Accept your admission on JAMB CAPS
2. Print your admission Letter on your JAMB PORTAL
3. Get all the required documents below for your physical screening;
- Two (2) copies of screening form (original and photocopy) SIGNATURE AND DATE WHERE NECESSARY.
- Jamb Admission Letter
- UTME Result Slip ( Coloured and black/white)
- UNILAG POST UTME result slip only for students who wrote JAMB (2 copies)
- (JUPEB/ OND/ HND RESULT SLIP for DIRECT ENTRY STUDENTS ONLY)
- UNILAG Online application form ( FOR DIRECT ENTRY ONLY) O’ Level Result Certificate
- (WAEC/NECO) OR an online version of the result ( Two (2) Photocopies)
- Letter of Reference from a reputable clergyman/Imam/Lawyer/Senior civil servant , addressed to THE REGISTRAR, UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS ( ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPY)
- Birth certificate or sworn declaration of Age ( Two (2) Photocopies)
- Testimonial from secondary school attended ( Two (2) photocopies)
- State of origin certificate ( Two (2) copies )
- Passport photographs (12 Copies).
- Screening Form signed by Student
4. Upload your Testimonial, Birth Certificate and reference letter. This is called Online Screening. This will can do for you.
5. Proceed for your physical screening stated in this schedule
We understand the task in getting all these documents together. Hence, you can get the entire documents from us.
To get started contact us by sending a WhatsApp message to 08162726997 or Visit us at Catalyst Business Consult, 10 Owolabi Balogun Street, Abule-Oja, Yaba, Lagos.
Thank you for your sharing. I am worried that I lack creative ideas. It is your article that makes me full of hope. Thank you. But, I have a question, can you help me?